Friday 15 May 2009

What you want to do

This question intrigued me....

- I would help others (for example: social assistant, doctor, fireman, etc.)
- I would have high responsibilities, take decisions (for example: manager, entrepreneur etc.)
- I would think, I would be intellectually stimulated (for example: scientist, sociologist, psychoanalyst, historian, etc.)
- I would produce concrete things with my hands (for example: baker, carpenter, etc.)
- I would be in contact with the nature, I would be working outdoors (for example: forester, mountain guide, landscaper etc.)
- I would have a work without too much stress, too many responsibilities
- I would be in the action, I would exhaust myself physically (for example: stuntman, race pilot, professional athlete, etc.)
- I would express my creativity first, I would be creative (for example: painter, filmmaker, musician, writer, etc.)
- I would do all which is possible to earn a maximum of money

Shall look forward to the responses. Any other categories you can think of?

Take it easy.

2 comments:

In Between and Beyond said...

yeah. many more (since it is an open question), though not as intelligent as yours:
i would like to retire
i would like to take a sabbatical
i would want to re-learn maths, with the help of abacus
i would like to open a bookshop (with someone else's money)
i would like to become a broker (to help other people spend money while i rejoice)
i would go backpacking (across the six continents)
i would marry the richest man possible (after i have been to every part of the world) and then re-vist the places in private jet showing off my money
i would love to hibernate, for at least six months every year, and get paid for it
i would like to kill a few people

you see, the possibilities are endless. only if one is out of the mind, or in the 'right' state of mind to actually do what one 'wants to do'

Ayushman Saha said...

tpqueen…..quite a formidable list, I must say
ha ha ha, maths would be quite a bit of fun given your track record :)